VIC student program | Testimonials
2013 KNIGHT FRANK STUDENTSHIP PROGRAM
- Kick start your career in property, working for a global company
- Work directly with property industry professionals
- Meaningful work experience in different areas of the business
Knight Frank is the world’s largest privately owned property agency and consultancy. Founded in London in 1896, we have 207 offices in 43 countries employing 6,340 professionals. Today we are widely regarded throughout the world as the firm of choice for high quality commercial and residential property. This gives you the opportunity to join a global company who is committed to broadening the experience of our people.
The Knight Frank Studentship Program
The Knight Frank Studentship Program commenced in 1985 with the view to promote and consolidate ‘growing our own’ future property professionals and to provide Knight Frank with opportunities to employ qualified and experienced graduates.
Benefits of the Studentship Program
- Consolidate your learning at Uni with hands on work experience
- The opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a leading property firm
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Undertake meaningful work in a supportive environment
- Get exposure to different areas of the property industry
- Paid work placement
- Our program has been running for over 25 years, so it is well established and well managed
What you can expect from the Studentship Program
The program runs between February and October each year and is generally completed by students during the final year of their degree.
- Rotate through four divisions of the business (Property Management, CBD Leasing, Valuations and Agency/Sales)
- 3 days per week with flexibility to accommodate your study
- Mentoring and training provided
- Regular two-way feedback
- Hands on work experience and networking opportunities
This opportunity is available to 4 students each year. The 2 stage interview process takes place in August, with offers being made in September ready for commencement in February 2013.
For further information, please contact Tanya Large, HR Manager on 9604 4661 or email Tanya.Large@au.knightfrank.com.
Applications are now open until COB Monday 20 August 2012. Click “Apply Online” to submit your CV, covering letter and academic results.