The Facilities Management team at Knight Frank is qualified and experienced in coordinating the total operation and maintenance requirements of our client's buildings and facilities. Knight Frank ensures that our client's property investment portfolio operates at its peak performance, delivering maximum income and capital potential.
Our proven facilities management systems, technical expertise and tailored communication systems underpin the delivery of optimum results.
Knight Frank offers a full suite of Facilities Management services to ensure that our client's property is always operating at its most efficient.
These services include:
- Regulatory compliance
- OH&S procedure implementation
- Project management of capital works
- 24 hour Facilities Response Centre for service and fault reporting
- Procurement services
- Financial management and budget preparation
- Tendering and negotiating service agreements
- Management of ongoing service provisions
- Pre-purchase inspection and reporting
- Building condition and dilapidation reporting
- NABERS audits
- Engineering services